Photobucket

Thursday, March 31, 2011

France captured my heart...

A year ago we were busy planning our trip to France with Alison and Ben.  I was actually a bit worried that I may not even like it that much and would regret spending all that money since we would be there for most of July!  Well, we all fell in love almost immediately!
Lately I've been literally craving to be back.  I can clearly hear it calling my name!  I dream about France at work when I should be working on some mundane task, when I walk to get the mail, when I'm driving home...
I catch myself remembering the little towns we drove thru with all of the shutters closed to the heat of the mid-day sun...
I just loved the colours of Provence...

...and the flowers so pretty...sunflowers everywhere...
and lavender, of course...
I know I will return...it's calling me back!
                                                     Vive la France!

0 comments:

Post a Comment