Photobucket

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Do I hold the record for 'most blogs followed'?

I look at my oh so long blog list and wonder how it has gotten so out of control!  I check out one and link to one of their favorite blogs and so on and oh my goodness, I MUST follow this one too!!  I don't have enough time in my day to read them all! But how could I possibly decide which ones to remove ?
I love Santas!  I have a collection, which is nothing in comparison to either of my sisters', who also collect them, but I love the ones I do have.  For example...
this guy I made but have no idea whose pattern it is.
I know part of the problem is that I get an idea of something I want to make and run to the store to buy what I need to make it but by then I've already found several more I might do.  Do you think I have an attention deficit problem?  I'm really beginning to wonder!  At least I do complete some things so I want to believe there's hope for me!
This is a little snowman I did finish  recently by Brenda Gervais.  I just procrastinate for so long and then when I finally determinedly sit down and work on a pattern, it hardly takes any time and I am asking myself why did I wait so long? 
Can anyone else relate?

0 comments:

Post a Comment