Photobucket

Saturday, February 5, 2011

A Little Late...but my resolutions for 2011

I truly want to cut WAY back on my frivolous and impulse spending so part of that plan is to complete my countless projects, so many patterns (see list of Unfinished Projects on sidebar!) that I've bought over the last 10 years, many at tradeshows where the selection is oh so tempting!  I am actually ashamed of myself.  Where's the self-control?  I thought maybe by posting a list (I've always loved making lists!) it will inspire me to cross things off before adding anymore to it!
So, as I begin, I am still knitting the swing sweater when sitting in front of the tv, and my first project I hope to work on in my sewing room, from beginning to end is...
...all the supplies are ready so there's no excuses...
Any encouragement & support would be greatly appreciated!

0 comments:

Post a Comment