Photobucket

Sunday, December 26, 2010



Christmas Day 2010 is just a wonderful memory.  We enjoyed a delicious brunch of croissants, french crepes and yoghurt with our family and then opened gifts.  I have come to realize what generous children we have.
These are some of the gifts I opened from our kids.  Love them!
Today was more relaxed.  We took a long walk in the rain and then I knitted the afternoon away.  I am making a baby blanket for the 3rd grandbaby due in June.  I had hoped to have it ready to give yesterday to our son and his wife but, as you can see, its only about half-done.
Tomorrow, the entire extended family will be here for our family Christmas dinner.  I have a 25 lb Mr Turkey thawed and ready for stuffing and cooking early tomorrow morning.  We expect about 25 so the house will be bursting at the seams.

0 comments:

Post a Comment