Photobucket

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Don't Give Up!

My sister, who lives in the States, finds the most AMAZING treasures at the Value Village in her town...actual antiques that are priced as if they were junk for just a couple of dollars!  Vintage pieces that the pricing people have no idea how to price them.
I, on the other hand, can go back to my Value Village over and over and not find a single thing.  So, when I ventured in the other day, it was quite exciting to find these beauties...


I LOVE the style of art and these books are quite big, about 12 x 14".  I'm trying to think of a way I could use these pictures to resell on Etsy or at a vintage market.  Work brain, work!

                                                         They'd probably look wonderful framed!


We actually saw the cathedral in Rouen (left) when we were in France a couple of years ago.  Amazing!
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Its incredible that you can travel to these places today and though the fashions have changed, these buildings and bridges remain the same!

0 comments:

Post a Comment