Photobucket

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

For the Love of Prims...and 'print'

The first magazine I ever bought was an issue of Ingenue when I was in grade 7 and I have had a weakness for them ever since. My older sister received Co-ed magazine thru school but she wouldn't share because (her words) "You're not mature enough" Sigh!
As far back as I can remember, I have LOVED the 'new' smell of magazines and books. Something to do with the ink maybe? Its the first thing I do when I bring one home, open it somewhere in the middle and bury my nose in it. My kids can attest to this and I am quite used to the odd looks in my direction... ;) (Am I the only weird one out there who does this?)
This issue appeared in stores several weeks back and once again I am intrigued by all the unique ideas for inspiration for dolls. I just wish the magazine included more than just a single pattern because the price for 1 issue is very dear.
But I will add this one also to my mile-high stack of magazines, inspiration for creations yet to be.

1 comments:

Cheryl said...

I seem to remember you chasing me out of your room when I tried to read some of YOUR magazines! (A bit of selective memory, maybe?) Will you let me borrow this one sometime? It will be a sign of your maturity.

Post a Comment