Photobucket

Friday, May 13, 2011

A Little Something I made and a Little Me

With grandbaby # 3's arrival imminent, I pulled out the old sewing machine this week and made a fabric baby book just for fun...











peek-a-boo!!

unbutton the buttons!

jinglebells in the bow...










unzip to see what's inside...










peek to see what's hiding in the nest...




crinkly butterfly wings...









walk the puppy...









learn to lace up and tie the shoe...

And, on another note, Ben and Alison are flying over to London next week for about a week, in celebration of Ben's 30th birthday, and I have been unrelenting about how they need to take me along as their tour guide (all in fun, of course!) On Sunday I presented them with how its possible for me to fit into their carry-on...

0 comments:

Post a Comment